White Hennessy/Pure White Hennessy



To all of you who read our last post. We stated that we would move off the topic of sneakers for a moment and bring you some different information. Information about Hennessy. White Hennessy that is. A.K.A. as Pure White Hennessy.

Hennessy Pure White expresses the qualities of the white wines from which they are distilled. They are produced with the finest white grapes from the sunny Cognac region. The Cognac double distillation accounts for its flowery aromas and powerful character. To enjoy the sheer aromas of Hennessy Pure White, let the bottle cool in ice for a while and drink it on the rocks in a tumbler or as a long drink. Because of its outstanding character, the smooth and flowery aromas will be fully brought out. Did we mention that it's also smooth. Be don't let the smooth taste fool you. It's still 40% volume and it will put you on your ass.

Hennessy Pure White isn't sold in the states. So if you don't travel or have friends or family that lives out of the country. You will most likely miss the chance to taste a smooth cognac. But some clubs will sell you a shot. But be prepared to pay $20 for a shot.

The people over at Hennessy are marketing genius. Recent innovations include trying to broaden the appeal of the drink beyond its traditional base of older drinkers, by introducing new products such as "Pure White" and "Fine de Cognac" and marketing them accordingly. Basically making their liquor Tier Zero. The members of SneakrAddicts never had the chance to try Fine De Cognac. But we will now be on a mission looking for a bottle.

I mean we do collect other things besides sneakers. And if your wondering why it's called Pure White. Chill the bottle for a while and pour it on ice. That's if you can get your hands on this Tier Zero Liquor.

Stay Tuned.............

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I googled to this page because I just had my first toot of Pure White. My daughter brought a bottle from her Jamaica vacation and gave me my early Xmas gift.
I took a Cognac sniffer full and ... damn tooting ... it is s-m-o-o-t-h as silk, but lethal. You are correct, don't mess with this sucker. I am on my ass posting this comment.

I have imbibed all kinds of liquor over the years, but this shit is way up and over there.

Hell, it is better that the Johnnie Walker Blue Label I had in a the Bahamas earlier this year.

I am going back for a second shot and try to resist this sudden temptation to go to church and testify. :)

Anonymous said...

I know a guy that sells this item here in the states. I have bought quite a lot of bottles from him. He sells it on eBay and I have never had a problem with him. Plus he gives you a discount if you buy 3 or more bottles. His seller name on eBay is sugga007 and here is a link to the bottles that he sells. Check him out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270324933021

Anonymous said...

It all started on a normal day!!!!
At the citys outdoor swampmeet. And this woman selling bottles and well me i had to look!!! so i looked and found it!!! Hennessy Pure White!!! Filled up not even open Dream come true!!! but the best part was i just bought it just for SEVEN BUCKS!!! but realy not knowing what it realy was. i knew was Hennessy but that this GOOD!!!! Well thanks for reading my coment and have a Hennessy Day!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just got bottle #2. I got my first 2005 in the Bahamas. Got this one in Grand Cayman. I cant wait to open it when I get home.

Unknown said...

Today i just bought 2 bottles of this white wine at price usd $ 150.00

This is the best cognac i ever had. It was so smooth when swallowing. Yummy! Yummy!

Anonymous said...

hay i like this can i order #1 bottle o #2 of hennessy pure white thru the internet and were thank you.

Anonymous said...

Where online can i buy a couple of bottles?

Joe78 said...

Found some useful hints for buying this great Cognac for mixing Cognac Expert about Hennessy White

Unknown said...

I love this Henny. The best ever! I brought 3 bottles from Jamaica. I would fly to Jamaica just to purchase more.

Anonymous said...

My friend got a bottle of Pure White and it was great. I've been drink Hennessy for the better of 20 years and when I say this is good stuff, this is good stuff.